Under the guidance of UITS
We have divided the semester into 5 Sprints.
We are currently in Week 2 of Sprint I.
- Created a sample form builder application using react components.
- We have added Karma and Mocha as a test framework.
- We have created a simple test which generates test output.
- Tested using npm test.
- Setup eslint.
- Setup Travis CI
- Setup Github to report pull requests to slack.
Tasks for Next Week
Complete remaining tasks stated in the Trello Board like:
- Setting up Code Climate
- Setting up Code Coverage using ISpartaAdding badges for Travis CI and Code Climate to Github repository
- Add documentation for the codebase using “npm run docs”
- Helped each other with issues faced during setting up of build environment
- Divided tasks for front end and back end on basis of modules.
- We pushed code to different branches in git which were reviewed by other team members.
- Node JS
- React JS